Alstonville Tourism Directory
Tours and Adventures
Showing 1 Categories
Do you like the Tourism Industry in Alstonville?
Alstonville is a charming town located in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales, Australia. The town is known for its rich cultural heritage, stunning natural beauty, and plethora of outdoor activities. If you are planning a trip to Alstonville and are wondering what to do, then read on. In this article, we will explore some of the top tourist attractions in and around the town.
1. Crawford House Museum: This is a must-visit attraction for history buffs. This historic house was built in 1910 and now serves as a museum. It houses a collection of artifacts, photographs, and documents that tell the story of the town's past. The museum is open from Wednesday to Sunday between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm. You can contact them on (02) 6628 1820.
2. Summerland House Farm: This is a working farm that was specially created to provide employment for people with disabilities. The farm welcomes visitors who can tour the farm, meet the animals, and buy fresh produce. Summerland House Farm is open seven days a week between 9:30 am and 4:00 pm. You can contact them on (02) 6628 0610.
1. Alstonville Plateau Loop: This is a scenic walking trail that takes visitors through the lush rainforests and rolling hills of Alstonville. The trail is approximately 6 km long and takes about 2 hours to complete. It is suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
2. Victoria Park Nature Reserve: This is a beautiful nature reserve that is home to a variety of flora and fauna. It is a great place for bird watching, picnicking, and hiking. The reserve is open daily between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. You can contact them on (02) 6626 0100.
Food and Drink:
1. Duck Creek Macadamias: This is a family-owned farm that produces high-quality macadamia nuts. Visitors can take a tour of the farm and learn about the process of growing and harvesting macadamias. You can also buy fresh nuts and sample delicious macadamia products. The farm is open Monday to Saturday between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. You can contact them on (02) 6687 7522.
2. Alstonville Settlers Motel: If you are looking for a place to stay and enjoy some of the local delicacies, then the Alstonville Settlers Motel is a great option. The motel has a restaurant that serves fresh, locally sourced produce. You can enjoy a meal while taking in the stunning views of the surrounding countryside. The motel is open daily, and you can contact them on (02) 6628 0388.
Alstonville is a hidden gem that is perfect for a weekend getaway or a longer stay. The town has something for everyone, from historical attractions to outdoor activities and delicious food and drink options. So pack your bags and head to Alstonville for an unforgettable experience.
Alstonville Tourism Articles